Michelin X ONE Line Grip D
Michelin’s longest-wearing, best traction X One® drive tire for line haul and regional applications.
– Engineered to replace duals.
– Weight savings of approximately 371 lb. per tractor, when compared to the MICHELIN® XDN®2 tires.
– Multiple tread compounds to keep the casing cooler and optimize retreadability.
– Infini-Coil™ incorporates 1/4 mile of steel cable to stabilize the footprint and minimize casing growth.
– Extra wide tread width for excellent stability and long wearlife.
– Open shoulder design helps provide exceptional traction on dry, wet and snow covered surfaces.
– Approved for use on EPA SmartWay® certified equipment and meets California’s CARB requirements.